Wednesday, March 23, 2005

ass suck

Thats what I think of today. Complete ass suck. However, U2 is one of the
greatest rock bands in the world. Not because anyone really buys their
albums, or that they count from 1 -14 in Spanish while skipping 4-13. Not
because they have an ipod in their honor, not because they have Buffalos in
their videos. Not because I snuck onto the floor at one of their concerts,
not because they own a hotel in Ireland, not because they're Irish, not
because three out of the four members of the band look like they'd be better
suited riding an elevator to their stupid jobs in the valley, not because of
that stupid leather jacket that Bono wears with an American Flag sewn in it.

Rather here is why: Mysterious Ways, In the Name of Love, Stuck in a
Moment, Beautiful Day, and Desire. Those are some of the best songs I've
ever heard, and I've heard a lot of songs. Like my friend Weddingfarts, I
don't listen to tons of U2, but I know a good thing when I hear it.

Balls

No comments:


Visitorfarts