Sunday, March 13, 2005

Poker, Chicken Wings, Vodka, Blintzes, and Ripe farts

Well, last night we played poker. We started off with 2 dollars and five cents of various coins. You would think with that kind of money on the line we would have been a little bit careful with our spending. However, I, Sailor Jacket, was the first person to lose all that cash. I'm a little pissed about it.
We started the nights with 32 chicken wings. They were good. As a fried food cahnesoooor I thought they were pretty good. The most interesting thing that happened was when I dropped half a piece of celery and couldn't find it. Somehow it ended up in the hallway.
The vodka is pretty self explanatory. Except for the part when I spilled. That was cool.
Our friend brought us blintzes that we're about to eat. Which is really exciting.
I farted a little, and it smelled a lot. For about 5 minutes. It was different.

No comments:


Visitorfarts