Monday, March 28, 2005

Weddingfarts was right...

He's right. The world should know. The doctor thinks I might have mono. That is the stupidest thing that a doctor has ever said to me. I really hope that I don't have that. I'm 26 years old. To me, thats like getting chicken pox as an adult. Which happened to someone I know. That shit was whack.
They thought I had mono once before...I threw up in a parking lot that time. I didn't have mono though. Now, this time, I'm really worried that my spleen is going to burst. Thats the stupidest most terrifying thing that a 26 year old can think about. The burstation of the ol' spleen. I mean we've been together for a long time, my spleen and I. She doesn't ask much of me, I don't ask much of her...just don't burst or rupture or whatever the fuck. Which leads me to something else...
A couple of people have been talking about how their significant others don't do anything romantic for them. I think I have the solution. Who cares?

No comments:


Visitorfarts