Monday, April 04, 2005

Crap

Yep, I said it, crap. The baseball season starts tomorrow. I'm not quite ready for the anxiety that comes with being a Cubs/Red Sox fan. David Wells looked big and fat tonight. He actually balked. He's a trillion years old, and a trillion pounds, and he still balked. However, I feel a certain level of understanding. I balk at least three times a day.

Every Cub is on the DL now. Apparently Prior feels fine, but he's going on the DL as a "precautionary" measure. That can't be good. I understand this too. Sometimes I do things as precautions.

The NCAA championship game is tomorrow. I already lost my bracket. I don't really care. I'd just like to see a good game. Thats within the realm of possiblity.

Maybe I could get a job writing a column for the Cubs. I'd start every article with..."Crap." For example: "Crap, Wood and Prior are hurt." or "Crap, Ramirez hasn't signed a contract extension." or "Crap, Dusty Baker requires dental work from chippage from a tooth pick." or "Crap, Greg Maddux is a trillion years old."

No comments:


Visitorfarts