Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bloggerfarts and an aborted birthdayfarts

I hate it when things don't work. It really pisses me off. Especially when those things have to do with cellphones, ipods, or computers. Things that are supposed to just work.

Today I tried to post to weddingfarts through email. Something that had been working fine for the past 2 weeks or so. Today? No such luck. Makes me want give up. Anyhow, the contents from that post:

Today is fiancee's 30th birthday. I have to get her something. I can't get her nothing. Can I? I think I'm going to get myself off the hook by getting her fancy cupcakes. Thats the thing here in LA now. Fancy cupcakes. How horrible is that? On the dessert tier they barely exist:

The dessert Tier: 1 being the best and 5 being the worst

1. Cookies
2. Cake
3. ice cream
4. Cupcakes
5. Pie

So I'm going to go on a mission. I'm going to make my way to this place. I'm going to get her cupcakes. Afterall she's 30.

No comments:


Visitorfarts