Sunday, February 25, 2007

Closer to the Edge Than Ever Before

I've been working a lot. Have I mentioned I'm going to Maine? I'm going to Maine.

As a result of working a lot, I haven't been eating the right number of meals. This happens. Usually when it happens, I remedy thing by ordering a lot of shitty Chinese food when I get home.

Like today. I got home from work around 7:30 and was famished. I was too tired to actually for for delivery, so I order internet chinese food instead.

An hour later I called, and I was told the food was on its way.

An hour and half later I called, and I found out that the restaurant never got my order.

Think about that for a moment.

9:00 on a snowy Sunday, I hadn't eaten all day, and my dinner never existed. Have I mentioned I'm going to Maine tomorrow? I'm going to Maine tomorrow.

No comments:


Visitorfarts