Friday, February 09, 2007

DVRfarts with a Scrubs residue

DVR has changed my life. I watch everything. Everything. Even Prisonbreak. Over the summer I had the glorious opportunity, courtesy of Comedy Central, to watch every episode of Scrubs. Scrubs makes me laugh out loud on the couch. I dare you not to giggle when Turk eats the pizza pocket right out of the microwave. I dare you to think of a better monster movie than Dr. Acula. More on that in a second.

Courtesy of my DVR I watched last nights brand new Scrubs this morning. I was shocked. I was appalled. Never has the shown thrown me for such a loop. JD got duped. JD was going to have a kid. JD's lady friend (who is whack and not as awesome as other lady friends he's had) lied to him about having a miscarriage. I was shocked. Weddingfarts was shocked. Fiancee was shocked. Why would that lady lie to JD? I hate that lady. The only hopeful note that comes out of this is the potential that Elliot and JD end up together at the end of the show. I feel like thats a foregone conclusion. We can hope

Other Scrubs "I dare you's"

- to not love Ted and the Todd
- to not have the hots for Elliot
- to try not to play jigglyball with people you think are lame
- to not rewatch episodes you've seen a billion times
- to not want to eat in the cafeteria
- to not think that the hairmet is a genius invention

All told Scrubs is great. Even though somehow Zach Braff is somehow the voice of my generation. It's not as good as Arrested Development, but still really good. Scrubs for president.

No comments:


Visitorfarts