Monday, February 05, 2007

Living the Dream

I think it is time for a weddingfarts revival. Why? For one thing, the imminent wedding of sailor jacket. For another thing, I read too many blogs as it is, and maybe writing one would be constructive.

And another thing: Prince rocked last night at the Superbowl, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. I was young when Prince rolled through the first time, and I never understood the appeal of Prince when it was described to me-- I could appreciate that he was an Event, like Bruce Springsteen and U2, but I never quite understood how it could be that his schtick went over so well with everyone, let alone with me (pants with a see through ass window? Huh?). And, after last night, I still don't get it. But somehow I have Purple Rain in my head from watching the Superbowl. So, the score from last night: Prince 1, Me 0.

No comments:


Visitorfarts