Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Lunchfarts West Coast

Lunch Special.  It was special.  Kung Pao Chicken.  Hot and Sour Soup.  Brown rice.  All for the low low price of $6.44.  Imagine if all lunch specials cost the low low price of $6.44? 

I think the only price that I've paid for my indulgence other than $6.44 is that I am ready to fall asleep and drool on my desk.  There are a lot of options for lunch specials at this place.  The lady told me to get chicken with stringbeans.  I'll probably get that next time.  It was a lot of food in that lunch special.  Granted I'm hungry again, but $6.44 is cheap for a lunch special.  There's no way you escape from Subway hell for less than $7.50.

Similarly, try to go into Quiznos with less than $8.00 in your pocket.  Not going to happen.  They'll laugh at you.  Then they'll think they changed the world and sandwich making industry by putting some stuff in a toaster.  Plus, their sandwiches always fall apart.  I do most of my eating at the coffee table at the Chateau or at my desk.  I don't need toasty crumbs getting all over everything.  Quizno's toasy crumbs get all over everything. 

I digress, the best part about the lunch special were the peanuts in the Kung Pao.  They were still a little crunchy.  When is the last time that you had cruncy peanuts in your Kung Pao?  That's what I thought.

No comments:


Visitorfarts