Monday, February 26, 2007

Maine I

  1. The Ground Round is not what it used to be. No popcorn, no wood everything, no fun stuff on the walls, no video of betty boop, no sundaes in baseball cap bowls. Just lawyers eating burgers and people from Maine.
  2. Syracuse beat Georgetown in the last game of the season, 72-58. This means they may get to play in March, and thus I can continue to be distracted from the mess between Willis and our beloved.
  3. I didn't watch Syracuse beat Georgetown. Why? Because I was at the movies.
  4. Not just any movie: The Astronaut Farmer.
  5. It wasn't my idea. I'm not very happy about it.
  6. Wondering what happens in the end?
  7. Guess.
  8. He make it to space. There. I've ruined it.
  9. Something to keep in mind, though: There is a movie coming out with Zach Braff and Jason Bateman where it looks like Zach Braff gets hit in the balls a lot. This could be promising.
  10. The men in Maine have ruddy faces.

No comments:


Visitorfarts