Thursday, March 08, 2007

McGahee Aftermathfarts

I read an article about McGahee today. Which is fine. The more I think about it the better it is. Our beloved has a superstar: Lee Evans. Lee doesn't go around impregnating south Florida. Nor does he claim that the Bills should move to Toronto. Willis was a me first player who was going to be getting out of town as soon as he could next offseason. The Bills made the right move for the franchise by getting something for him in return unlike Nate Clements who just walked. Good trade or bad trade; it's all irrelevant. They got something for him which is much better than nothing.

Another note about the Baltimore/Buffalo trade angle:

A ton of people are going to say that McGahee will do better with McNair rather than JP. I followed this shit closely. I really did. One thing I noticed last fantasy season was that JP actually had a better season than McNair. Want evidence? JP Losman against Steve McNair.

So what's the next move? The Bills sit at #12 and could end up with the second best running back, Marshawn Lynch, in the draft. So, they sign Corey Dillon/Dominic Rhodes to a 1 year contract and let Lynch steal the starters playing time (much like Maroney already did to Dillon). It could be a beautiful thing.

Then again, the Bills could have taken Leinart last year.

1 comment:

wedding farts said...

I'm kind of nervous right now about this whole running back thing. My leg is shaking. I hope I don't have to wait until draft for it to stop shaking.


Visitorfarts