Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blueberry Bagelfarts

Faithful readers of weddingfarts know that I have set out, in life, to receive as much as free food as possible. So it will come as no surprise to you to learn that my apartment building sometimes has free breakfast. It's always on a Wednesday, although which wednesday of which month is never consistent.

This morning was free breakfast day. Free breakfast consists of coffee, bagels, and krispy kremes if you get there early enough. (I never get anywhere early enough, especially in the morning). So, I arrived at the breakfast table late, and the scraps were left. Which consisted of plain and bagels with purple dots. I was engaged in a conversation with the Steelers fan that sits in the lobby all day-- nice guy, a bit sad in life it seems, and only talks about the Steelers, at least with me (maybe he talks about antitrust law with someone else)-- and I picked up a dotted bagel.

I sit here now, eating my dotted bagel, and blogging about it at the same time. It's blueberry. Of the thousands of bagels I've consumed in life, this is my first blueberry bagel. Want to know why? Bagels shouldn't have purple in them.

No comments:


Visitorfarts