Thursday, March 15, 2007

Other Bracket Farts

The first day of basketball usually means that I'm over-anxious.

You can disregard the voicemail I left about how good Davidson is, sailor jacket. I'm just a touch over-anxious. See?

I don't like having two different brackets. I feel like an idiot twiceover. And I don't remember which is which. I had first picked Louisville in real bracket. (Sailor jacket can confirm, we talked about this.) And I meant to pick Stanford in other bracket, in which upsets get more points. But I got that backwards, apparently, which is confusing.

The brackets pretty much represent an anxious wednesday for me. They are a moment frozen in time, showing the whole firm and the rest of the world that I'm a fucking idiot. (But if only they could see my OTHER bracket . . . then they'd know . . .)

No comments:


Visitorfarts