Monday, March 05, 2007

Skin And Bones

Do you like boneless chicken wings?



I do not like them
Man boobs I am
I do not like
Boneless chicken wings

I do not like them in blue cheese
I do not like them listening to Brother Wease
I do not like them fried in Greece (pardon the pun)

Would you eat them in a ski club fleece?
Would you eat them with the Buffalo police?

No!!!!

Buffalo Wings are, by definition, the wing section of a chicken. Wing sections contain bones. The bones provide an unparalleled level of moisture and tenderness. The chunk of cartilage on the end of a drum provides an all-natural, non-greasy, cool-to-the-touch handle perfect for hungry human hands. And don't forget about the flats. Oh the flats. The next time you eat a flat, the following procedure is a must:

1) Insert the entire wing into your mouth
2) Lightly close down with your teeth
3) While sucking in with an even pressure, gently pull the bones out of your mouth

If done correctly, you can eat the entire chicken wing in one smooth, fluid motion.

Fried ground-up chicken breast cannot compete - even when dipped in hot sauce and butter (what a brilliant sauce!).

No comments:


Visitorfarts