Tuesday, March 27, 2007

You know your lunch was good when...

You know your lunch was good when you tell Wedding Farts what you ate and he replies, "Wow! How'd you do that?"

The following lunch from Pappadeaux invoked that exact response:

A pound of boiled crawfish with potatoes & corn (on special for $2.95)
A shrimp and lobster salad (no special, but so worth it)
2 glasses of Coke

Semi-healthy, delicious, refreshing...and I made Wedding Farts extremely jealous. It was a very good lunch. A very good lunch indeed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who paid for this meal? What was the occasion?

Anonymous said...

Your woman let you go out in public? Maybe next time you can go to Hooters and not worry that she'll get mad!

Adam said...

No occasion - although usually a trip to Pappadeaux does imply the boss is paying. Just got into my car with some co-workers, drove up the hill, walked into the restaurant, sat down at a table, and begain ordering. Sometimes I think with my tounge and not my brain...$25...very steep for lunch but my belly feels great.


Visitorfarts