Thursday, April 12, 2007

waterfarts?


Yesterday I was on a plane with fiancee. We were coming back from Chicago. We were really thirsty, so fiancee asked the friendly flight attendant for some water. The flight attendant brought us something that completely confounded me. She brought us 2 cans of water. I didn't know what to do with it. I felt like a child with a confusing toy. A really confusing toy. I'd never seen it before.

I had a lot of questions, but first I needed to take a picture of the can of water with my computer. Mac bitches.

I read the whole can. It didn't say anything about anti-rust. The nutrititional information was all zero's.

I cracked open my can of water and took a sip. Much like the potato leak soup that looked like applesauce but didn't taste like applesauce the can of water confused the shit out of me. I think my brain is wired to expect that when I lift a frosty can it will be a satisfying and refreshing Diet Coke. But it was just water. Fucking water! I am still really confused by the whole experience.

I wonder what the organic bastards think about cans of water?

Oh, and the picture is backwards. It's practice your backwards reading day!

No comments:


Visitorfarts