Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Things That May Happen Farts

We're going to try a revolutionary new approach to blogging around here: instead of focusing so much on what we ate in the past, we're going to try focusing on what we may eat in the future. I'm going to Boston today. Here are things that MAY happen:

  • I may see David Ortiz hit a home run off crappy Tigers pitchers (I'd say another home run, but sailor jacket and I missed our Ortiz home run because of traffic in Los Angeles last summer)
  • I may discover when I get back that my credit card is lost and not just in the pocket of the pair of pants I wore yesterday
  • I may eat an Anna's Tacqueira steak burrito with everything
  • I may get me and the macher lost because I've lived in Boston before but haven't been back in almost two years (how did that happen? has it really been that long?)
  • I may eat fried clams or lobster. If not now, then Sunday night, when I return to Boston
  • I may listen to WEEI
  • I may hurt myself on Dunkin Donuts
That is not all. Everyone mark May25 on their calendars. That is the start of an important weddingfarts summit, here in swampy hot DC. Significant posts are sure to occur then.

No comments:


Visitorfarts