Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Man Boobs WeddingFarts, Part I

I'm in Destin-ation, Florida for Man Boobs' wedding. There is a lot to talk about already, like fried shrimp sandwich for breakfast, but I can't talk about everything right now. The important thing to know is that conversations like this happen:

(Driving with Man Boobs, we pass several of the "Wings" stores in Florida that sell boob and beer t-shirts and tchockes)
Weddingfarts: These signs for "Wings" are really frustrating. They're making me really hungry, and then disappointed because these stores don't actually sell wings.

Man Boobs: I know. It's like when I used to go pick my sister up from "Brownies."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you three are truly truly truly truly fantastic

Anonymous said...

ps CONGRATULATIONS man boobs. happy wedding time!
- carolyn


Visitorfarts