Thursday, October 11, 2007

Man Boobs WeddingFarts, Part II

Things to know about weddingfarts in Destin: there is a Michael's here, in case you need to decorate a golf cart getaway car. You don't really want to spend your morning at Michael's, but sometimes you end up there anyway. The gulf of mexico is wonderful for swimming, but jelly fish aren't. Bloody Marys are delicious, and I play good endings on guitar.

As for food: I was shown the magic of mixing Frank's Red Hot and butter together last night. I can't believe I've never done that before. I had been lead to believe that making chicken wings involved Splenda, but that is clearly very wrong. It couldn't be farther from the truth, in fact: as we discussed last night, the magic of a perfect chicken wing turns on the quality of the chicken and the skill of the fry, not the sauce.

Sometimes it takes a trip to Destin-ation, Florida to find out that you've had the ability to make the magic sauce in my own kitchen all of this time, even without Splenda.

No comments:


Visitorfarts