Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ribs, Y'all

I was feeling a bit warn down this afternoon so we decided to go eat some BBQ. We went to Thompson Brothers, a hole-in-the wall establishment that a couple of frat boys from UGA opened up two years ago. Their sauce is sweet and tangy, their sliced pork is pink and juicy, and their bologna sandwich is rated #1 in Atlanta. I guess those Dawgs are good at more than just football.

NOTE: Nothing makes a computer programmer feel better than sucking the meat and fat off of a bone that recently belonged to a well fed pig.....except of course for the release of Visual Studio 2008 coupled with the new 3.5 .NET Framework. Did someone just whisper "Silverlight" into my ear?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pownce me next time on the ribs. I love that place.

Adam said...

Will do - is this T-Bone?


Visitorfarts