Tuesday, November 20, 2007

We Believe

I interrupt our long silence to bring you this message from Jim Kelly:

"As fans of the Buffalo Bills, we talk about community. That's one of the reasons I stayed in Buffalo NY is because of the people. That's why Thurman moved back to the area My wife is from here, Thurman's wife is from here, Patti. We guarantee you, and I not only mean me, but Steve Tasker who lives here also but Thurman Thomas - he moved back here. We will make sure, we can almost guarantee that the Buffalo Bills will never leave Western New York."


Hells yeah. That is the best news I've seen about the Bills in weeks-- and it doesn't even really mean anything. Kelly went on to add:

Wow, J.P. Losman is a terrible football player. I don't know where he learned to run backwards and fall down like that. Certainly wasn't from me.*


*Kelly didn't actually say these things. Don't sue us, .govs.)

No comments:


Visitorfarts