Thursday, December 06, 2007

ColdFarts: Day 4

Day 4 of cold hell has been snot day. My nose is the most productive thing about me today. It's like a fucking magic show. Oh, here's a tissue! Blow! What? I have to blow again? What the fuck!?

I know you don't really want to hear about my snotty nose. But I can't remember what I had for lunch today because I couldn't taste it. So you'll have to bear with me.

So, to make up for this grossness I introduce you to my favorite NFL-season Thursday afternoon feature: Big Daddy Drew's Thursday Afternoon NFL Dick Joke Jambaroo. Beware, gentle .govs, he says some pretty awful things that are NSFW, as they say. So, if you're keeping score at home: Monday brings Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback column, Tuesday brings Gregg Easterbrook's Tuesday Morning Quarterback column as well as Peter King's Monday Morning Quarterback column Tuesday Edition, Wednesday usually brings a Sports Guy post as well as Easterbrook's Tuesday Morning Quarterback column Wednesday edition (now on a bi-weekly basis), Thursday is owned by the Dick Joke Jambaroo, Friday is Simmon's football picks (now too late to be helpful in pick'ems because of the Thursday night games that I'll never to get to see), Saturday is Shabbat, and Sunday, well there are actual football games on Sunday, in addition to a lot of talking about them.

Now back to blowing my nose.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Out of curiosity, could you please describe the exact color of your snot?


Visitorfarts