Sunday, December 09, 2007

knotfarts

Every 2-3 weeks I wake up with a knot in the same place in my back.  Near my shoulder.  It sucks.  Today is one of those days.  Here are just a few other reasons why my day could be semi-shitty.

*****All of the following has happened in the last hour*****

1.  I have a knot in my back that hurts.
2.  It is 8am on a Sunday and I'm already showered and thinking about how crappy my previous hour was.
3.  I carried hula hoops in to work.
4.  I carried puzzles in to work.
5.  Somehow my sleeve got all wet.
6.  My breakfast was two pieces of cheese and two slices of roast beef.
7.  I listened to NPR.
8.  I forgot my ipod.
9.  I then listened to the radio and heard the shittiest song ever.  Something by Moron 5 (yes I know it's Maroon (yes I'm bitter))

.govs, have a better beginning of your day than I have.

No comments:


Visitorfarts