Monday, January 31, 2011

Comedyfarts Day 1

Weddingfarts and I have been listening to way too many comedy
podcasts. We also follow all of the comedians on twitter.

In these podcasts they talk a lot about the process of comedy writing.
On the twitter the comedians are mostly very witty.

As you know .govs, I am a terrible writer with horrible grammar.
Therefore it seems pretty logical that I'd try to write some jokes. It
makes sense to weddingfart this because twitter is... Twitter.

This is mostly an experiment for me, and it will most likely be
horrible for you. Apologies in advance .gov's, and I will be shocked
if this lasts for more than 3 days.

Day 1:
I miss living in Los Angeles, it was so easy to blame traffic and not
take advantage of all the things happening around me.
Now that I live in the suburbs I have no scapegoat, so I manufacture
fun by going to multiple grocery stores in one day.

That was a terrible start.

No comments:


Visitorfarts