Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Baseball Seasonfarts: Will Weddingfarts Hold Together?

Baseball season is almost upon us. I'm excited. It means, among other things, more tasia. After work I'm going to go pick up a tasia mag and learn what I need to about building another stable of mediocre pitchers. And does anyone know if Chris Shelton is still playing ball?

But there is something you should know, gentle .govs. Even though we here at weddingfarts all agree that pizza and wings is a meal that can't be beat, and even though we all like olives, and we never decline a tomato on our sandwich, and we wear blue shirts more often than not, and we get a little too giddy about barbeque and wegman's subs, and even though we all spend a lot time worring about sweating and bloatedness, we don't all root for the same baseball team.

Two of us like the Red Sox.* One of us doesn't.

I'm not going to name names, but I'm sure that this will come up again over the next few months. In the meantime, I ask a question directed at Man Boobs: does the fact that Manny Ramirez owns your grill change your opinion of the man at all?


*And the Cubs.

1 comment:

Adam said...

Manny is selling my grill. It's the best grill ever invented. You can make fried eggs on it, grill a steak, and rotisserie a rabbit all at the same time. What a choch...


Visitorfarts