Friday, March 02, 2007

Dr. Cox?

I was very shocked when I watched last night's "new" scrubs.  The only thing that was new about the show was that Dr. Cox shaved his head.  I'm getting concerned.  I also noticed this week that the shittiest movie of all time, Wild Hogs, comes out.  You know who's in that movie?  Dr. Cox. 
Wild Hogs will be the shitties movie of all time for numerous reasons:

1.  Dr. Cox who is clearly losing it and is now bald plays a law enforcement agent. 
2.  John Travolta wears a Nate Clements Do-Rag thing on his head and is a Scientologist.
3.  Tim Allen is not Santa Claus.
4.  William H. Macy is far removed from his days as the Cooler.
5.  Martin Lawrence really begins to settle in as an adult contemporary actor.

Other reasons why it is shitty:  It's about motorcylces. 
Reasons why it might be good:  There is no Hartnett, Ledger, or Arm Pitt in it.

Reasons why it might be shitty/or might be good:  Elliot Reid is not in it.  She's going to be huge in the next 2 years.  Bigger than Jolie.

But back to Scrubs and Dr. Cox:  Scrubs sucked because we'd seen it all before.  I wanted more of JD sleeping in a tent and being confused about his ex-girlfriend.  I want more of Turk being a dad.  I want more of very pregnant Jordan. 

What did I get?  I got fucking bullshit craphole flashbacks of stuff I've seen a billion times. 

Did I mention that Dr. Cox shaved his head?  I'm concerned.  It was almost as jarring as Jack Nicholson at the Academy Awards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to get out more.
If you want good tv watch The Black Donnellys
good stuff


Visitorfarts