Friday, March 16, 2007

Merger

So, your telling me that AT&T was bought by Cingular and now Cingular is switching back to AT&T?

I know it's a little after the fact, but that is stupid.  I hate corporate buyouts and rebranding.  Time Warner did it to Comcast here in LA and then I lost the NFL Network.  You should ask Fiancee how many times I called my cable provider to complain.

And now Cingular?  AT&T was a dead brand.  Cingular is an alive brand.  I like the Orange guy too.  The orange Cingular guy is a pretty awesome thing to see.  Better than the Sprint fake-swoosh, better than the Verizon Vcraphole thing. I don't want the stupid At&T circle thing.  It's dumb... and here's why. 

The AT&T logo looks like a fat guy who wears horizontal stripes.  It accentuates the gut bulge.  Any fat guy knows that wearing horizontal stripes is a horrible idea.  The AT&T logo looks like the gut of a fat guy wearing horizontal stripes. 

It's almost giving me t-mobile thoughts... but not really

No comments:


Visitorfarts