Monday, March 05, 2007

Recent Happenings in Food Farts

On Friday, we here at the law firm of Partner & Partner had an impromptu happy hour in the restaurant in our building that featured, among other crustacean delights, lobster tails and lobster claws. So I went to Maine and ate lobster last week, although not like that.

The thing is, I don't really like lobster that much. Or, I like it just fine, but it isn't so special to me that I'd pay a lot of money for it. It's not like I sit at home and think, oh man, I really wish I could order a lobster now, but I guess I'll settle for delicious chicken wings instead. I'd rather have the chicken wings. But that won't stop me from eating it when it's handed to me on a platter of ice, surrounded by cocktail shrimp, crab meat and fried calamari. I'm just saying.

Speaking of which: man boobs, what are your thoughts on boneless chicken wings? I have a feeling this may be a subject of great controversy for weddingfarts the blog.

Stay tuned: I'm off to fancy lunch with partner soon. He's my mentor. That means fancy lunch in law firm speak.

No comments:


Visitorfarts