Thursday, March 01, 2007

SI players

I've been reading Sports Illustrated since I was probably 8 years
old. In the past two years or so they've introduced a segment called
Players which is the most interesting in the magazine. In the
Players section they have something called the Pop Culture Grid. In
the pop culture grid athletes are asked to their feelings on various
things. In this week's issue they are asked "What Britney's Shaved
head looks like" and "What TV show they would like to guest star on."

The point isn't that athletes answer these questions. The point is
that I find that I relate most to the answers that the Hockey players
give. This is distressing because I don't like hockey. I find it
boring. Although two observations about Hockey are important:

1. The Sabres are wearing their old jersey's.

2. The logo for the Nashville Predators has got to be humiliating for the city. Also, notice the goalie doing a Ta-da move.

3 comments:

wedding farts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

ok A) hockey is by far the most interesting game to watch in person, and B) yay old Sabres jerseys. are they playing at the Aud this weekend? Oh and C) why don't you fuckers link to me?

Anonymous said...

Good words.


Visitorfarts