Thursday, March 08, 2007

Sportsfarts

I second Man Boob's enthusiastic post about the Orange. I also followed the game on CBS Sportsline, which meant that I missed, among other things, the new, skin-tight Syracuse uniforms. Few things make me happier than watching Syracuse beat UConn again and again. It looks like Syracuse has tightened their game-- they have a lot of talent, but looked very sloppy in the few games I saw this year. I hope that they've finally pulled things together and don't overthrow as many passes out of bounds.

I'm getting nervous about Our Beloved's running back situation. The Willis trade attempts appear more serious than I previously thought. I don't think that replacing Willis with Dillon is such a great idea, unless Dillon can bring with him the secrets of Bill "Man Titties" Belichick's offense.

No comments:


Visitorfarts