Thursday, November 29, 2007

Laundryfarts and meat dietfarts

It is certainly nice to have a resurgence here for team weddingfarts.  We're back and 1 month from the upcoming sailor jacket nuptials.  We'll document the farts as they come up.

First off:  Laundryfarts

My laundry room has been in constant use today.  Fiancee and I did about 7 loads.  That's 7 loads washed at $1.25 and 7 loads dried at $7.00.  That's $16.50.  You can get several awesome burgers for $16.50.

The point is that life was a lot better from 1996-2002 when I did laundry once every 1 1/2 months.

Chicks and .gov's totally dig me.

Secondly:  Meat dietfarts

I'm on the meat diet until the nuptials.  It's awesome... meat, cheese, wings.  Only for a month though.  However, it's really interfering with my output.  Everything in the fart department is all in a tither.

Did I mention that I have incredible luck with women and judges?

2 comments:

Adam said...

I have an embarrassing secret. I too was on a wedding diet in the months leading up to the big day. The diet had a name. The name of the diet was Weight Watchers for Men. Even though it contains the words "for Men", don't be fooled. It isn't nearly as manly as an all meat diet...

Adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Visitorfarts