Friday, March 06, 2009

I have awful tastefarts

Everyone knows that I have terrible taste in just about everything I watch on TV. For example, I am entirely up to date on everything that has ever happened on Prison Break. I'll let you in on a little secret .govs:

I loved wrestling when I was a kid, and then I loved it again when I was around 22. I was at Wrestlemania 18 when Hogan and the Rock went toe to toe. I have to admit I got a little emotional during the match. I was especially emotional when friend of weddingfarts, TL, got a free sausage on the streets of Toronto (there is nothing sketchier than free street meat). I thought that the Wrestler was the 2nd best movie I saw this year. I have a WWE cookbook.

I digress... I don't know who the people in this video are, but they look like wrestlers and therefore I want to see the movie.

No comments:


Visitorfarts